In the never-ending battle for online accommodation shoppers, OTAs, major hotel brands, metasearch and private accommodation sites have become ever more aggressive and innovative to win their share.
Registration for the April 12 Hotels, OTAs, Metasearch or Rentals: Who’s Winning in Traffic and Conversion? webinar is open to everyone.
April 12, 2017 12:00 pm EDT – Register Now
Join Phocuswright’s vice president, research, Douglas Quinby, and Jumpshot’s sales director, John Reiss, on Wednesday, April 12, 2017, at 12:00 pm EDT, as they analyze key traffic and conversion trends for online accommodation in the U.S. across desktop and mobile.
This online event will focus on:
- Key traffic and conversion trends across online travel agencies, hotels, metasearch and rental sites
- Who’s winning in conversion across desktop and mobile
- The impact of hotel direct booking campaigns on hotel and OTA website performance
- Conversion analysis of TripAdvisor’s Instant Booking
- The growing role of Google (organic and paid) in traffic acquisition
- An in-depth analysis of key online accommodation brands: Airbnb, Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton.com and TripAdvisor
Moderated by Pete Comeau, senior vice president, research sales at Phocuswright, this 35-minute webinar includes 15 minutes of Q&A.
Not able to attend at the scheduled time? Complete your registration now to receive the presentation deck and audio recording to review when your schedule permits!
Register now to dive deep on competitive trends across leading OTAs, hotel brands, rental sites and metasearch!
Sr. Vice President