Pete Wenk, founder and CEO at Virtual Resort Manager (VRM), and his team will be revealing new features and functionality in the VRM software platform. In addition, vacation rental managers and suppliers will be discussing recent developments in the vacation rental industry and predictions for 2018. VRM will be joined by VRM Intel, Red Sky Travel Insurance, Breezeway, Lynnbrook, and PointCentral.
Whether you are a VRM client, are looking for new software, or are anxious to learn more about best practices and where the vacation rental is heading in 2018, we invite you to join us.
VRM + VRM Intel Live
Wilmington Hilton Riverside
December 12, 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
$59 per Attendee
- VRM Software: 2017 Updates and 2018 New Features and Functionality + Demos
- Recent Developments in the Vacation Rental Industry with Amy Hinote, VRM Intel
- Where the Vacation Rental Industry is Heading in 2018, Panel, Isaac Baker, Mike Harrington, Miller Hawkins, Leslie Painter, Eddie Walters
- Best Practices: Travel Insurance and Damage Waivers with Laird Sager, Red Sky Travel Insurance
- Update: Credit Card Processing Changes and Chargebacks with Sharon Popovich, Lynbrook
- Smart Home 2018 Developments with Adam Norko, PointCentral
- Property Care Operations: Your Special Sauce or Biggest Liability? With Koryn Okey, Breezewway
Book your room using the following rate codes: Hilton Wilmington Riverside, Rate Code: VRM