Have you ever imagined the perfect housekeeping seminar for vacation rental managers…one that would provide the latest news, up-to-date information and education to take your housekeeping department to the next level and give your company the ultimate competitive advantage?
Company owners, General Managers and Executive Housekeepers, now it is here. Your “Dream” Housekeeping Seminar.
Hosted by industry expert Steve Craig of Pro Resort Housekeeping and sponsored by HomeAway, Red Sky Travel Insurance, and Status-Tracker, the specialized “Dream” Seminar is designed to equip professional property managers with the latest news, information and education about vacation rental housekeeping.
The event will be held Feb 18-20, 2013, at Doubletree by Hilton at Sea World, Orlando, FL and will include topics such as:
- New product launches
- Industry updates from VRHP, FVRMA, CFVRMA and VRMA
- Fundamentals of VR housekeeping
- Training housekeepers
- Pre-employment screening
- Marketing your housekeeping department
- The ideal clothing for the active housekeeper
- Smart phone apps relating to housekeeping
- Using QR codes to benefit housekeeping
- Vacuum contest: uprights versus cannisters
- Carpet care every housekeeper and inspector should know
- Getting housekeepers to return each year
- How to gain the total support of other departments
- Ways to prevent linen losses and prevent owner anger
- Standardized Linens
**The first 50 registered can opt to attend a 12:30 to 4:30pm BONUS session on Monday the 18th all about vacation rental maintenance! FREE! No extra charge for this valuable session!