Skift Global Forum will have 20+ C-level speakers from the travel industry on the stage. Skift’s fast-paced and provocative deep-dive conversations with will hit every industry sector, including addressing the vacation rental sector with each executive. The mix of sessions features in-depth CEO fireside chats and signature Skift Talks, which are TED-style presentations by disruptive innovators.
Skift’s Senior Hospitality Editor, Deanna Ting (who will also moderate at the inaugural Vacation Rental Women’s Summit in New Orleans) will discuss the state of hospitality and rentals with industry leaders.
Standout sessions include:
- “Can Airbnb Disrupt Accommodations for a Second Time?” with Greg Greeley, Airbnb President of Homes
- “Creating a Global Platform When Change Is the Only Constant” with Mark Okerstrom, Expedia President and CEO
- “Beyond the Blue Links: Google’s Next Steps in Travel” a panel discussion with Google’s VP of Product Management, Richard Holden and Managing Director of Advertising & Marketing, Travel Sector, Rob Torres
- “Big Bets on the Future of Global Travel” with Glenn Fogel, Booking Holdings President & CEO
- “What’s Next for the World’s Largest Hotel Company?” with Arne Sorenson, Marriott International President & CEO
- “What’s Hyatt’s Next Move?” with Mark Hoplamazian, Hyatt Hotels Corporation President & CEO
- “Going Beyond Experience” with Chip Conley, Airbnb’s Strategic Advisor for Hospitality and Leadership
Tickets include extensive networking opportunities, access to all conference sessions, and more! Don’t forget to use code VACATION for 20% off your ticket when you register.