- Super event man
With the creation of comparative data and pricing tools, the science of revenue management for the vacation rental industry is quickly evolving and has become a hot-button topic for VRMs
With the creation of comparative data and pricing tools, the science of revenue management for the vacation rental industry is quickly evolving and has become a hot-button topic for VRMs in 2019. As a result, VRM Intel is bringing together revenue management experts, vacation rental professionals, and technology providers for a two-day educational conference designed to identify best practices and professionalize the industry’s understanding of comparative data and revenue management strategies.
VRM Intel’s Data and Revenue Management Conference will be held August 6-7 at the Atlanta Airport Marriott, and is being supported by leading sponsors, Key Data, AirDNA, Rented.com, PriceLabs, C2G Advisors, Streamline, Beyond Pricing, RedAwning, and LSI.
“While vacation rental professionals are extremely interested in implementing revenue management strategies, there is little information or education offered in the marketplace specific to short-term rentals; and we are finding that hotel strategies do not necessarily apply to leisure-oriented vacation rentals,” said Amy Hinote, founder of VRM Intel. “There are new technology, data, and pricing tools available and new terms, KPIs, theories, and practices emerging. With this conference, we hope to bring the smartest people in this space together to help VRMs make sense of this new playing field.”
- Register to Attend the Data and Revenue Management Conference
- Sponsor the Data and Revenue Management Conference
The Data and Revenue Management Conference is an educational conference with classroom sessions, panel discussions, product demonstrations, and key data findings with the following objectives:
- Bring together industry experts and VRMs who are looking to understand and implement data-oriented revenue management strategies.
- Provide a foundation for industry understanding of market-driven data analytics and the role that revenue management plays in profitability and asset management.
- Discuss fundamentals, key glossary terms, metrics, and KPIs.
- Identify and articulate revenue management strategies.
- Examine existing data tools, pricing tools, and how they work with PMSs.
- Compare and contrast hotel and VR revenue management.
- Demonstrate how to implement pricing strategies—internally and across channels.
- Take a first step toward helping VRMs identify best practices and professionalizing understanding of the value of comparative data and revenue management strategies.
august 6 (Tuesday) - 7 (Wednesday)
Atlanta Airport Marriott
4711 Best Rd, Atlanta, GA 30337
Join us on Friday, Aug 16, from 9:00AM-5:30PM for a full day conference featuring travel industry, short-term rental industry, and government thought leaders for the first of its
Join us on Friday, Aug 16, from 9:00AM-5:30PM for a full day conference featuring travel industry, short-term rental industry, and government thought leaders for the first of its kind, international short-term rental solutions conference that brings together government policy makers, convention bureau directors, and short-term rental leaders.
You will learn industry trends, new innovations, and best practices for addressing noise, registration, auditing, quality of life, insurance, tax collection and remittance.
You will leave with the ability to create local rules that achieve compliance and the understanding of travel trends and demand.
- Nikelle Meade: Partner, Husch Blackwell LLP, Real Estate, Development and Construction
- Stephen Shur: President, Travel Technology Association
- Carl Smart: Assistant County Manager for Public Safety and Community Services, Alachua County, Florida
- Daniel Dozier: Travel Industry Consultant
- Jon Hockenyos: Economist, President, TXP
- Scott Joslove: President & CEO of Texas Hotel & Lodging Association
We look forward to seeing you there!
(Friday) 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Austin Central Library Events Center
710 W Cesar Chavez St, Austin, TX 78701